Tuesday, October 6, 2015

FIRST REACTIONS TO TODAY'S MEET . . .

I have cast my votes for this week's Game Balls . . . results tomorrow!
I don't like anything about our course other than the distance!
I am very grateful for the parents who help out at the finish line!
I would rather coach than direct traffic!
It must have been an out-of-town parent who moved the cones from in front of the gate and parked in the space we intended you to run through.
Duxbury is up and coming.
We would have a bigger Girls team if Field Hockey were not an option.
Most 15 year olds would rather hang out at the Dairy Queen or the beach than spend their summer preparing for XC.
The reporter from the Enterprise was genuinely interested in your performances and impressed with your results.
Our teams deserve to be recognized for their sportsmanship.
We can make a run (no pun intended) against Hingham.
Cramps???
I'm very lucky to be here.
Can't wait for the speed workouts!
I don't think the bench got back to the tennis court.

Enough . . . the results of today's races follow below.  Tomorrow its back to work.  Practice starts on the Indoor Track at 1:45.  Spread the word.  Following practice we hope many of you will head to the Whitman Middle School to help out at it's meet.  See you at 1:45 . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment