Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Have a little faith

Yesterday's news that the spring athletic season has been pushed back to April 27 suggested the worst possible scenario may be in the offing.  But I remain optimistic and think you should as well.  But regardless of what you believe, it is important that you maintain your cool AND your conditioning.

For distance runners wondering what they should be doing to stay in shape, I can only tell you what I would do if I was a high school distance runner.  You can find that on my twitter account https://twitter.com/gstevegeo  .

Norris Reservation at 10 Dover Street, Norwell is a runner friendly loop trail with views of the North River and some nice terrain which includes a challenging hill.  It was a "go to" spot back in the day for me.  If you have an opportunity to check it out during this time out, take advantage of it.  Just in case, here's a trail map:

http://www.thetrustees.org/assets/documents/places-to-visit/trailmaps/Norris-Reservation-Trail-Map.pdf






No comments:

Post a Comment