Saturday, April 30, 2016

SATURDAY, April 30, 2016

I am really looking forward to tomorrow's D2 Relays.  We have some extraordinary athletes on our teams and tomorrow gives them an opportunity to compete against great athletes from other Division 2 schools.  I am confident we will make a good showing, and certain it will be an enjoyable meet!.  Girls participating in field events should plan to arrive at 8:30.  Your meet starts at 9:30.  Boys running events start at 10:00 and kick off with the 4 X Mile.  You 4 X Mile Boys asked about a shakeout run today.  I think today should be a day off with a shorter, easy shakeout run in the morning in preparation for your race.  We're talking two miles, coach pace.  I hope to see you there early.  Coach Driscoll and I will be meeting in Marshfield at 8:15.  You know how to find me. The forecast is for overcast skies, temperatures in the low 50's.  Dress appropriately and keep in mind Marshfield High is only a couple of miles from the Atlantic.  See you in the AM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment