Thursday, June 9, 2016

XC MEETING FOLLOWING CLASSES IN THE LIBRARY - THANK YOU

Cross Country season started for me Tuesday evening following the Girls Heptathlon and for you it starts today at our pre-season meeting.  This meeting is IMPORTANT!  Summer training is an integral part of our sport and will be the focus of today's meeting.  Other matters of importance will also be discussed and it is, in all likelihood, the only opportunity we will have to get together.  Plan on attending.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the 2016 graduates who will be moving on to their new beginning and their families who will be sharing the journey with them.  This past year was a wonderful and rewarding experience for me and I can't thank you enough for your kindness.  This particular class of student-athletes and parents has been the most dedicated and supportive I've had the privilege of working for.  I know the 2016 team joins me in wishing you nothing but the best in the future. THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment