Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday/Monday - January 21 & 22, 2018

When I drop my hand, you start . . .




They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  I honestly thought it was MY idea.  Neon AND gray hair?

I'm anticipating today will be a day off for many of you following yesterday's long/tempo run.  Since most of you did not run on Friday 😒 we took it up a notch yesterday.  With no practice today, and thus another day off, we'll have a workout tomorrow on the Track.  I'm also putting together lineups for Wednesday's meet versus Silver Lake.  Again, we will have to make some changes due to absence/injury of some of our athletes.  Silver Lake, like us, is a team in transition, and we will have to bring our best if we hope to prevail.  It should be interesting.

39 degrees and cloudy tomorrow (Monday.)  Tuesday will be in the 50s for our Easy run prior to Wednesday's meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment