Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Vacation Practices

A reminder . . . practice will be held during the vacation as follows:

Wednesday, December 26 @ 10:30
Thursday, December 27 @ 10:30
Friday, December 28 @ 10:30
Monday, December 31 @ 10:30

We appear lucky as the nice weather continues.  See you there!

We all make tough decisions.  Do what we know is right, or take a foolish risk on something we know is wrong?  Go to practice, stay home and relax?  Anthropology, History?  I reached the decision to major in History after taking a great class in Colonial History which focused in part on the Salem Witch Trials.  I recall vividly trips to Salem and surrounding towns to view historic sites connected with the topic.  To this day my wife and I take house tours in Salem whenever they are available.  I don't recall specific textbooks and certainly don't have them any more, but I do recall reading Arthur Miller's fictionized version of the trials on my own and enjoying it thoroughly.  Book #4:


No comments:

Post a Comment