Thursday, October 8, 2015

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9 - TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13

Just planning ahead . . . You all know I'll be on the blog several times between now and Tuesday but I wanted to cover our plans for practices through Monday and I'll ask that you keep me informed if for any reason you can not run with the team on a scheduled practice day.  You should make every effort to complete the days workout and inform me of your results (I'll ask if I don't hear from you!)

FRIDAY 10/9:  We will all meet on the Indoor Track at 10:30.  BLACK and RED Groups will go 35 minutes at an Easy pace, followed by core and stretching.

SATURDAY 10/10:  We return to Burrage Pond at 8:30 for a long run of up to 70 minutes.  Everybody will be asked to record his/her total time running and write it on the white board which I will place near or on my car.  We'll stretch as a group following the run.

SUNDAY 10/11 - MONDAY 10/12:  One day off, one day on -  35 minutes  (Red) - 45 minutes (Black) at Easy pace on your own.  Stretch.

TUESDAY 10/13:  ALL 35 Minutes Easy pace, Strides, Core, Stretch

PLEASE NOTE:  Meet versus Quincy/N.Quincy is on Wednesday (not Tuesday as previously published.)

More details to follow . . . check in every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment