Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday, January 25, 2016

Somebody suggested to me that posting our entries in advance of our meet effectively gives our opponent our strategy.  While I can't imagine other coaches scouring our blog to determine what, where or how we do things, I can save a lot of typing by posting the assignments before we leave for the RLTAC later today.  The assignments will be taped to the wall on the Indoor Track in the corner where we convene around 2:00PM.  If there are any questions or corrections required, please let me know as soon as possible.  Before I forget . . . ladies, our season is winding down.  Some of you may actually be participating on your final meet of the season tonight.  It has always been my policy to have your input in the Captain selection process.  I will be asking that you vote over the next couple of weeks for eligible candidates.  Qualifications are simply a candidate must have two years experience (making most Juniors and some Sophomores  eligible.)  It stands to reason that you should consider dedicated athletes with leadership qualities.  I feel you are best suited to define those qualities and vote responsibly.  This process has always seemed to work for me.  Further details will follow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment