Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday, November 24, 2017

I just returned from WHRHS where I made preliminary markings for tomorrow's PANTHER PROWL 5K.  I'll be back bright and early tomorrow to finish the job.  You can still register to enter at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning at WHRHS right up until the gun goes off at 10:00 AM.  We are hoping for a good turnout with proceeds going to benefit the XC and T&F programs. 

Monday is Day 1 for winter sports!  We have a lot of student-athletes signed up for T&F and I'm looking forward to Monday to see how serious they are.  Our first week's weather looks nice as well.  No excuses!  And here's a reminder to you runners trying out for other sports . . . we'll save you a spot on OUR team if it doesn't work out for you.  Seriously though, good luck with the tryout, I honestly hope you succeed at ALL you do.  But DO NOT spend the winter doing nothing if you don't make a team. 

I hope to see many of you Saturday and/or Monday . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment