Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday, December 11, 2017

Favorite Chinese Restaurant . . . Beijing House, Norwell.  Favorite Dish . . . Pineapple Chicken, White Rice, Vegetable Chow Mein.  I go there two, three times a year . . . tops.  If I wasn't afraid of growing out my car, I'd go there every day.  But it is back to Special K and salad today.  It is also back to work for the Track & Field teams.  We will all start inside since the Track is covered in snow, but the Distance/Mid-Distance crew will get outside for it's Monday workout.  Hint - look for the orange cones!  Coincidentally, my fortune cookie (which I ate) provided this "food for thought" :


See you at 2:30.  Dress appropriately . . . 37 degrees and breezy.  (It's even colder when you can only stand around and watch by the way . . .)


No comments:

Post a Comment